Fortified With These Essential Vitamins
Yesterday was a bit topsy-turvy. Teryn is engaged in an epic battle of heroic scale against her parents -- regarding a certain Chicago issue. Well, actually, that's a bit of a stretch. I think she's just a little disappointed that she isn't allowed to go, and yet she somehow still manages to understand where her parents are coming from. My opinion? Teryn's parents don't know how good they have it, and restricting her at this point just seems... well... pointless.
Anyway.
Saw Zhora again last night, albeit only briefly. He drove me to Vtalik's to give him the CDs I made for him. Vtalik was very pleased. Zhora gave me some garlic bread. We sat and talked and smoked for about ten minutes, and Zhora told me about this one time, during the full moon, when he sleep-walked.
On the way back, he asked me if I was sad. I said that I wasn't, which is true, but he didn't seem very convinced. He said, "You look sad."
How unnerving. Since when does Little Dude concern himself with the way I feel? Just short weeks ago, he let me cry for ninety miles without uttering so much as a word of comfort, and now, all of a sudden, he's wondering if I'm 'sad'? Crazy kid.
I woke up to a gigantic mea culpa on Facebook this morning. Sucks to be the founder of that thing right now, I'll tell you. I have to say, though, that I agree at least partially with the masses. Of course, there are some things that Facebook is useful for, like alerting me to my ex's recent relationship status change. But I really don't need to know that Mike Brown just removed "Family Guy" from his favorite TV shows, you know? If Facebook wants to turn itself into the greatest, biggest gossip tool ever, then it needs to limit its feed to relevant fields. I want to see messages like, "Liesl Pereira totally just denied a friendship request from Marion!". See, that's juicy... although it didn't happen; I'm actually quite happily bonded through Facebook with young Liesl.
Hopefully, Facebook gets the point now. It's not that I'm not interested in invading my growing network's privacy and finding out about all the juicy stuff going on in their lives... Because, dude... Totally saves time! There are just some things that nobody in their right mind gives a damn about.
Labels: Chicago, Facebook, Teryn, Vtalik, Zhora
[posted by m*dot @ 09:46 // ]
2 commentations:
aww! yeah...they are cool rents...but yeah i get sad when they dont let me do things...*sigh* but i love them anyway! tee hee
i know you do! we still need to have the sakaluk-brown chili cook-off!
yay for daddies.
Post a Comment
HOME