My Pinky Was Jumping Over On Me
Date: 07/27/07
Watching: Pink Floyd live in Pompeii
Mood: Decided
I just sent my Dad notification of my attendance confirmation for Fall 2007. I also sent him all of the viable information on my financial aid status that I could find.
Jimmy has agreed to be the biggest pain in my ass if he even suspects that I
might be slacking, and I'll probably have to put it down in writing at some point and sign it in blood.
[posted by m*dot @ 14:46 // ]
2 commentations:
No offense Marion, but blood is always a good way to sign an oath. You have shown a tendency to lose focus along the way and live for the moment. Gotta say, been there. But now that you've chosen school, I say hurray for Jimmy getting on your case. And you better forgive him for it too. It's because he cares about you. I won't bother to lecture you. You know that I think you will do what you decide to do. Now, quit smoking. Substitute sex.
haaaaaaa! that's the best smoking substitute i can think of! i've been a "nonsmoker" (ha) for three days and i'm thinking of chewing off my own fingers. not really, because, ew. but really. it's a good thing that i'm moving to the top of a mountain, because put me anywhere near a bar right now and i will smoke my face off. god.
Post a Comment
HOME