Did a little cheap modification on the blog template today in honor of a very good film. The week hasn't been very eventful, but next week will be. On Monday, I found out that Ellen is coming to visit me this weekend! I also hung out with New Guy #2 -- played a board game and watched the Empire Strikes Back (also known as The Only Star Wars Movie Worth Seeing). A decent fellow he is, but I hope he's not sizing me up as potential girlfriend material. I've had enough romance issues in 2006 to keep me quite happily single until 2016. By then, I'll be thirty, and possibly mature enough to have a somewhat healthy relationship that isn't completely one-sided?? We'll see. I'm in such a pessimistic frame of mind right now that not even back-to-back episodes of Sex in the City could cheer me up.
Keep seeing New Guy #1 around campus -- my initial pseudo interest is turning to the sort of disgust usually only felt by me whilst watching a treasured friend violently puking bile into their own hair. The man has managed to give me the impression that he is materialistic, arrogant, and self-absorbed. Reminds me too much of *cough* someone else.
Time for bed, guys.
P.S. I'm an excellent kisser.
[posted by m*dot @ 01:39 // ]
1 commentations:
Hey Marion, I'm still looking for mix cds from my favorite mixer! I am glad you are shopping in that great flesh market that is reality. Sooner or later you will find some dishes that meet your specifications and are tasty to boot. Thinking of you. Tim
Post a Comment
HOME