It Was For Freedom From Myself and From the Land
The craziness continues, mostly due to my own stupidity. I've waited a little too long to refill my prescription, so I'm starting to feel a little wonky, but I finally called it in and will be able to pick it up at four today. I'm expecting a call back from the patient advisory nurse from Carle Clinic to resolve yet another result of my personal health-related stupidity... I'm not sure if I feel like going into that, though, since this is of course a public forum, and I'm not sure that my parents don't read this shit.
Zhora came over again last night, instead of going to a strip club with his friend Phil. That made me kind of happy. I don't understand how Little Dude is still functioning; he's got two jobs now that he's been working all week: his first goes from nine to five, and then I think he has about an hour to go home and change before his pizza delivery job starts, and that went until after eleven o'clock last night. And then he stayed with me until 3am, knowing he would have to get up this morning, at least to drive Vtalik to Collision Revision. The good news is that he made over $100 at his delivery job alone last night. He was so delirious from exhaustion last night that he couldn't stop giggling at very random things, and was messing up with his English much more than usual. He has a very cute snort-giggle that I never noticed before.
I'm thinking of making him a little scrapbook to take to Latvia when he visits, whenever that's going to be. Teryn has agreed to help me with it, if only so that it seems more like a cutesie friend thing than an OMFGTAKINGRELATIONSHIPTOOSERIOUSLYAGAIN thing that will freak him out. He's said that he doesn't like getting presents, but fuck that.
Still haven't seen Vtalik since our little dress-up silliness, and I'm starting to worry that he is concerned that Chrissy will be angry with him if he keeps hanging out with Teryn and myself. Chrissy has said to me that it will piss her off more if I don't hang out with him, because she doesn't want me thinking that she's as jealous and possessive as her recent freak-out might suggest. Enh, it's probably something I shouldn't even worry about.
My plans with Alyssa fell through again last night. Poor girl seems to be having a little trouble at home, and I feel for her. Hopefully, a good night's sleep did her some good. I have heard tell that she doesn't sleep enough, and that worries me.
Teryn is exhausted today. I slept in until after 1pm, so I'm fine, but she got up early to do a photoshoot for Andrea's family and is currently completely passed out on her bed. Poor thing.
[posted by m*dot @ 14:59 // ]
2 commentations:
I like the new layout.
I think I like it too.
Post a Comment
HOME