I'm M*Sak: Friendly Neighborhood Pseudo-Drop-Out. My hometown is Blo/No, IL, and here I plan to stay until I can figure out a way to get the big, big money.ARCHIVESBUDS Megan - graduate / lit-nerd Kiri - superfluous angst / subtle diatribe Tim - politics / life experience (!) Renata - published author / high school musical(?!) Kellie - playwright / ye olde wisdom Talia - japonica / clone materialPROCRASTURBATE "I don't know what you did or didn't do, but if you did them both..." Perez Go Fug Yourself Create A South Park Character Dinosaur Comics Dr. McNinjaMY SPACEPLACEFACE BOOK
Myspace PageGREEN COUNTY
This is a film I'm working on with my bud, Dan. If you're interested in being involved, please e-mail me.
NEWS: Green County Official Facebook Group is online and awaiting the membership of actors, techies, and groupies!COOL APPS Get Firefox! (Please?) - hassle-free and app-friendly Google Earth - high-res images of cities all over the world; monitor everything from world conflicts to seismic activity in real time! Sage - an amazingly easy-to-use and reliable feed-reader for Firefox Clipmarks - highlight, save, and document quotes from websites instantly Facebook toolbar - Firefox toolbar for Facebook, for the addicts among us!CONTACT
e.mail: just4playplay@gmail.com
phone: (XXX) 825-0352FEED XML H'OMGZSTATS
1 commentations:
Was this before or after you were at my place???
Post a Comment
HOME