too real 4 u :: blue-roof :: summer 2007
Summer is Flipping Over 

Today was rather productive; I got my VISA bill paid, I got my eyebrows done, I held my own against Chrissy in pool, I did four loads of laundry, and I bought all of my textbooks for cheap online.

I'm now sitting by my cute self at home. I left Zhora's shortly after 1:30 to go and play pool with Chrissy, before he had gotten home from work. I left him a note and told him that I would call him later. I called about twenty minutes ago and asked him if he would like to go out, and he immediately asked if Chrissy and Vtalik were going out with us. I told him that I thought they were just going to go to bed, and he hesitated and then said he was a little tired himself.

So, I guess I'm seeing him tomorrow, maybe, if he calls. I rolled my eyes a bit at his response; now I suppose I no longer need to wonder if Zhora enjoys my company for its own sake. I'm going to continue with the eye-rolling, merely because I'm in the mood to pretend that I'm too cool and level-headed to be hurt over such a tiny thing as a guy I'm not even dating not wanting to spend every freaking night of the week with me.

It's all right; I certainly have a lot to do tomorrow. I'm going to wake up very early, finish my packing, and then move in to my dorm, and I'm going to spend the rest of the morning setting it up until my shrink appointment, and then after my shrink appointment, I'm going to call Chrissy and have a little girl talk, if she's not too busy, and maybe even do something with her, if she's free. Teryn might already be moved in, and I haven't seen her in a long minute. I'm not going to worry about Zhora, because, hey, if I've managed to weird him out or annoy him or something, then I shouldn't bother him, right? I stuttered when I was on the phone with him; perhaps that gave me away, but he seemed not to care one bit.

I've been thinking about him too much. I don't think I'm on his mind very often, and I have been far too focused on him. I'm having such a great time right now as is; he's certainly a great perk, but damn, if I can't be content to spend a night in my own company, then I'm certainly pathetic indeed.

It is too bad, though. I got my eyebrows done tonight and I'm dressed fucking CUTE for once. I look as festive as goddamn Easter. All for naught, I guess; or all for myself. Dolling oneself up just for the hell of it is a little tedious to me, though, as I hate doing it. It's time and effort; I don't care really if I look like shit when I'm by myself.

Maybe I shouldn't have left him a note. Was it too cutesy? Did it freak him out? It was just a note... urgh... It doesn't matter. He's probably just sleepy, just like he said, and that's no small wonder, and I'm pretty tired myself, or else I wouldn't be all haggard and tense over something so stupid. Since when I am so girly? Stop being such a weakling, Sak.

>.<

All right. Whatever. I'm washing my face off, getting rid of twenty minutes of effort in thirty seconds; I'm going to put my nice clean cutesy clothes away, I'm going to loosen my hair (another ten minutes), I'm going to put on some really ugly, comfortable pjs, and I'm going to have a nice, deep sleep without any snoring. Tomorrow, I will wake up refreshed and with renewed purpose!

Voila.

Edit: GOD, did I mention that I busted my balls trying to make a new mix today, with Zhora specifically in mind as perhaps the first recipient? Do you have any idea how much effort I put into that to have it done today? It usually takes me at least a week to compose something decent... shit. Oh well. It doesn't matter. Chrissy can have the first copy, as she should.

0 commentations:

Post a Comment

HOME