"Man, his mom cheated on him...
... with his brunkle!" -L.B.
I hate to use such a golden quote for such a shitty post, but it's the only one coming to mind at the moment, and I left all my yellow papers at home.
I'm at the lab. Working. Supposedly.
I miss Chrissy. She has a lot of jobs.
I miss Erik. He has a job, and he has a girlfriend.
I miss Paige. She has a play. I might see it tonight. Maybe... if I feel up to it...
In reality, though, I have seen all three of them at least once so far this week. I'm turning into
Big
Needy
Chump
Friend.
BLAH.
At least I'm getting paid for blogging, right?
The step-beast comes home with half-beast in tow today. They're expected at around six, which means I will have the house to my lonely, only self until then after I'm finished getting paid for doing nothing.
BORED.
BNCF, out.
[posted by m*dot @ 14:25 // ]
2 commentations:
aww...so now i am not missed...and i am just "the girlfriend"
YOU ARE TOO MISSED!!
Post a Comment
HOME